I wrote the original pastebin.com, and sold the domain in 2010 in the wake of the Hotmail password leak.
I’m impressed with what Jeroen, the new owner, has done with the concept since then. However, his version was not open source, so I’ve kept my original version available for download, and I still get regular requests for it.
As I’ve had a request from someone wanting to fork it and make improvements, I’ve put it up on GitHub.
Frankly, the code is looking a bit dated and could use a bit of a spruce up. It would be nice to refactor into something more testable, as well as adopt PSR-2 compliance and make its dependancies use composer for installation.
But, it’s up there. Fork it and send me a pull request if you want to improve it yourself!
Pingback: Byzantime – a historical snippet for every minute of the day | LordElph's Ramblings