I’ve written various odds and ends released as free or open source software. It might take a while, but I’ll collect them together here…
- Google Reader ‘shared items’ widget – you can see this at work in the sidebar of this blog under “Interesting Posts”
Greasemonkey allows you to modify the way a particular website works in Firefox. Here’s a few of mine…
- Geocaching Forum Tools – adds a very useful “ignore thread” feature to the geocaching.com forums, as well as a few other niceties.
- Geocaching Map Linker – augments geocaching.com cache pages to include links to 1:25K OS maps.
Memory Map icons
- Lordelph’s Lovely Icons – a set of icons designed for geocaching use.
- StampVer – a tool for writing an incremented build number into the version resource of a Win32 executable (note that will only make sense if you need this tool!)
- Pepipopum – takes a gettext .po file and translates it with Google Translate.
- I owned the original pastebin.com from 2002 to Feb 2010, and made the source available under an Affero GPL licence. You get get the latest release from GitHub, but there’s also an older tarball pastebin.tar.gz (237 Kb). You can see it in action at pastebin.dixo.net, but this is just for demonstration (posts may be deleted).
- All the code for Geograph British Isles is GPL licenced. We don’t maintain an easily downloadable tarball, but if you want it, just ask!
- Geohash PHP Class – encode and decode “geohashes” with ease